#MEMORYLANE is an art, photo and music exhibition where we have collectively addressed, through the use of levitation photography, the need for rediscovering and again learning to appreciate the therapeutic aspects and diverse natural wonders of the Swedish landscape.
We have used the Swedish nature as a “wall” to hang our art on using Thomas Örn Karlsson’s modern levitation photography technique. After 400 hours in the field and at least 100 hours of editing, Angle & Dawn’s collective and individual pieces of art have been enlightened and our music maestro Anders Rane has set the tone.
Anders Rane’s music is accompanied by hypnotic poetry and spoken word written by Dawn and performed by Angle & Dawn to add another dimension of stories and viewpoints to the pieces themselves.
With this show our group want to underline the importance of enjoying what’s left of the LIFE that is inside of us, surrounds us and ultimately appreciate and love that which is.
Do you want #MEMORLANE to come to you?
Contact angleanddawn @ gmail DOT com
[Scroll down for tour dates and interviews]
Vernissage 4th of March 12:00 – 00:00 at Krokstrand Folkets Hus
Vernissage 18th of April 17:30 – 20:00 at Herrljunga Kulturhus and showing between April 19th to May 2nd
Vernissage 26th of August at Kollängens Tingshus and showing between August 20th to September 3rd
- Read the interview from the 25th of August from #MEMORYLANE at Kollängens Tingshus in Nya Lidköpings Tidning (PS: In Swedish)
- Read how #MEMORYLANE is now living it’s own life in Borås Tidning (PS: In Swedish)
- Read the review from the opening ceremony on the 18th of April 2017 at Herrljunga Kulturhus in Borås Tidning (PS: In Swedish)
- Read the review from the opening ceremony on the 4th of March 2017 at Krokstrand Folkets Hus in Strömstad Tidning (PS: In Swedish)
- Read and listen to the interview from the 1st of March 2017 on Radio Prime FM 106,8 Strömstad (PS: In Swedish)
- Read the interview from the 30th of January 2017 in Nya Lidköpings Tidning (PS: In Swedish)
- Read the interview from the 14th of January 2017 in GP Göteborgs Posten (PS: In Swedish)
- Listen to the radio interview from the 12th of January 2017 in P4 Sjuhärad (PS: in Swedish)
- Read the interview from the 9th of September 2016 in Borås Tidning (PS: in Swedish)